Quality Measurement for Improvement
What is the purpose?
Based on nationally endorsed measures, compile and share all-payer quality data from electronic medical records to:
- Help healthcare professionals see where they can improve, enable patients to make more informed choices about their care, and allow purchasers to know the value of the care that they are buying.
- Demonstrate the meaningful use of health information technology.
- Based on learning that emerges, catalyze best practices to improve healthcare quality transparency in Greater Columbus.
What are the objectives?
- Select measures that align with existing quality initiatives
- Refresh data every six months
- Host learning space for participating providers to share results-based practices focused on improving quality.
- Share quality data via a regional website (www.ourhealthcarequality.org)
- Share quality data in Consumer Reports magazine. View the data here.
Who is participating?
- Berger Health Partners
- Central Ohio Primary Care Physicians
- Concord Counseling
- Heart of Ohio Family Health Centers
- Lower Lights Christian Health Center
- Mount Carmel Medical Group
- OhioHealth Physician Group
- The Ohio State University Wexner Medical Center - Primary Care
- PrimaryOne Health
- Southeast, Inc.
Healthcare organizations are invited to contact Krista Stock (firstname.lastname@example.org) to learn more about participating in this regional healthcare improvement project.