Purchaser Learning Group
What is the purpose?
To create a safe learning environment where leaders representing purchasers of health services (private and public self-insured employers, public retirement systems, health plans, regional employer health coalitions, and benefit consultants) discuss healthcare best practices and lessons learned.
What are the objectives?
- To collectively explore actionable best practices relevant to advancing value-based health care.
- To strengthen the knowledge on transformational activities taking place at national, state, and regional levels.
Who is participating?
- Anthem Blue Cross & Blue Shield
- Arthur J. Gallagher & Co.
- Cardinal Health
- Cbiz, Inc.
- County Employee Benefits Consortium of Ohio
- Employers Health
- Findley Davies
- Franklin County Cooperative Health Benefits Program
- Health Action Council
- Medical Mutual of Ohio
- Milestone Benefits
- Nationwide Insurance
- Ohio Bureau of Workers' Compensation
- Ohio Public Employees Retirement System
- Preferred Benefits
- School Employees Retirement System of Ohio
- State Teachers Retirement System of Ohio
- The Dispatch Printing Company
- The Ohio State University
- Wells Fargo
If you are interested in participating, please contact Jeff Biehl.