What is the Healthcare Collaborative of Greater Columbus?
The Healthcare Collaborative of Greater Columbus is a non-profit, public-private partnership. We serve as a catalyst, convener, and coordinator of healthcare transformation & learning in Greater Columbus.
Our partnership does not provide health care services.
Improve the value of health care for all people in Greater Columbus by catalyzing collaboration among public and private partners.
Optimal health for all people in Greater Columbus.
- Build collaborations with providers, purchasers, and social services
- Catalyze best practices
- Convene diverse stakeholders
- Coordinate projects that transform healthcare delivery
- Measure actionable results
- Apply collaborative learning