Medical Neighborhood Referral Infrastructure
What is the purpose?
Spread best practices to improve coordination of care between providers and social services in Greater Columbus.
What are the objectives?
Implement cloud-based, shared referral infrastructure among local healthcare providers, social service agencies, and other healthcare stakeholders.
- At least twenty social service agencies and fifteen local healthcare provider sites participating in project implementing CliniSync to send and receive referrals.
- Collect project measures, document lessons learned, and share learning with public-private partners.
Who is participating?
Healthcare Provider Organizations Exchanging Referrals
- Central Ohio Primary Care
- Helping Hands Health and Wellness Center
- Lower Lights Christian Health Center
- Metropolitan Family Care
- Mount Carmel Health Partners
- PrimaryOne Health
- Southeast, Inc.
Social Service Agencies Exchanging Referrals
- Alliance Healthcare Partners
- The Breathing Association
- Central Ohio Area Agency on Aging
- Central Ohio Diabetes Association
- Charitable Pharmacy of Central Ohio
- Clintonville-Beechwold Community Resource Center
- Equitas Health
- LifeCare Alliance
- Physicians CareConnection
- Ripple Life Care Planning
- YMCA of Central Ohio
Organizations Implementing the Tool
- Caliber Patient Care
- Faith Mission
- Franklin County Office on Aging
- Health & Wellness Pharmacy
- Kroger Pharmacy
- Mount Carmel Medical Group
- National Church Residences
If your organization is interested in participating, please contact John Leite (firstname.lastname@example.org).
December 16th Work Session Record
December 16th Work Session Slides