Medical Neighborhood Impact on Chronic Conditions
(Project Emerging in 2017)
What is the purpose?
Advancing results-based practices to improve alignment of clinical-community activity on chronic conditions.
What are the objectives?
- Starting with diabetes and/or depression in 2017.
- Build new accountable clinical-community partnerships.
- Reduce variation by implementing best practices, such as:
- Clinical protocols for chronic disease management
- Care coordination
- Quality measurement
- Patient education and engagement
- Payment innovation
- Increase the number of patients with chronic conditions IN CONTROL based on regional health goals.