Behavioral Health Learning Group
What is the purpose?
To create a safe learning environment where regional behavioral healthcare leaders can discuss integrated care strategies, best practices, and lessons learned.
What are the objectives?
- To collectively scan transformational activity emerging in healthcare and discuss potential implications to behavioral health.
- To collectively explore actionable best practices relevant to advancing high quality integrated options in Greater Columbus
- To strengthen the knowledge of behavioral health leaders on transformational activities taking place at national, state, and regional levels.
Who is participating?
- Columbus Area Integrated Health Services
- Concord Counseling Services
- Directions For Youth and Families
- Mental Health America of Franklin County
- Mount Carmel Health Partners
- Nationwide Children's Hospital
- Netcare Access
- North Community Counseling Centers
- North Central Mental Health Services
- OSU Wexner Medical Center
- PrimaryOne Health
If you are interested in participating, please contact Krista Stock.