Accountable Care Coordination Learning Group
What is the purpose?
To create a safe learning environment to advance accountable care coordination.
What are the objectives?
- Build Relationships: Strengthen the knowledge of clinical and social services available in the medical neighborhood
- Reduce Variation: Adopt and spread results-based care coordination practices
- Align Share Infrastructure: Link/make sense of shared infrastructure in the region
- Alliance Healthcare Partners
- Alzheimer's Association
- American Cancer Society
- Asian American Community Services
- Caliber Patient Care
- The Center for Balanced Living
- Central Ohio Area Agency on Aging
- Central Ohio Diabetes Association
- Central Ohio Transit Authority
- Charitable Pharmacy of Central Ohio
- Clintonville-Beechwold Community Resource Center
- Columbus Public Health
- Community Refugee and Immigrant Services
- CompDrug, Inc.
- Ethiopian Tewahedo Social Services
- Equitas Health
- Franklin County Public Health
- Godman Guild
- HandsOn Central Ohio
- Helping Hands Health and Wellness Center
- Home Care Assistance
- Lower Lights Christian Health Center
- Mental Health America of Franklin County
- Molina Healthcare
- Mount Carmel Health System
- Franklin County - National Alliance on Mental Illness
- National Church Residences
- Ohio Association of Foodbanks
- Ohio Department of Health
- The Ohio State University Wexner Medical Center
- OhioHealth Physicians Group
- Physicians CareConnection
- PrimaryOne Health
- Ripple Life Care Planning
- Southeast, Inc.
- Sunrise Senior Living
- Syntero, Inc.
- UHCAN Ohio
- United Way of Central Ohio
- United Way's Columbus Kids Initiative
- YMCA of Central Ohio
If you are interested in participating, please contact John Leite.